Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab – MFSL 1-289, Milestone – MFSL 1-289
Original Master Recording, GAIN 2™ Ultra Analog LP 180g Series
Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Numbered, Reissue, Special Edition, 180g
Аудиофильное переиздание от Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab (MFSL).
Special Limited Edition of 2000 copies.
• Half-Speed Production Production and Mastering by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
• Specially Plated and Pressed on 180 grams of High Definition Vinyl
• Special Static Free & Dust Free Inner Sleeve
• Heavy Duty Protective Packaging
• Mastered from the Original Stereo Master Tapes.
Alto Saxophone – Sonny Fortune (tracks: A4)
Bass – Calvin Hill
Drums – Alphonze Mouzon
Flute – Sonny Fortune (tracks: A3, B)
Flute, Percussion – McCoy Tyner (tracks: B)
Koto – McCoy Tyner (tracks: A3)
Percussion – Alphonze Mouzon (tracks: A3, B)
Percussion, Reeds – Calvin Hill (tracks: A3, B)
Piano, Composed By – McCoy Tyner
Soprano Saxophone – Sonny Fortune (tracks: A1, B)
Trumpet, Reeds – Alphonze Mouzon (tracks: B)
Recorded January 1972 at Decca Recording Studios, New York City.
Remixed February 1972 at Mercury Sound Studios, New York City.